Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dreams and Dreamer

When I was kid I heard very important and inspiration quote of my life, ‘In life, success comes to those who dares to imagine and work hard to turn their imagination into reality’. I believed in it, and I followed it. Hence I almost work in contrary to others when it comes to things in my life. First I set the target, thing which I want in life, and then I look for what I need to accomplish that. If I don't have those particular things then I work hard to get those to achieve what I want. This was little bit tough in beginning especially when you have grown up in a society where people always say to you to do the things which you are capable of.

This is for surely best way to achieve what you want in life if you ask me. But like almost everything, this also got some side effects. You tend to lose innocence. Mainly because you tend to ignore one process, process of ‘let it go, let it flow’. It is very hard to justify if this innocence really matters, it is very hard to justify if this process of ‘let it go, let it flow’ really affects your life. In absolute sense NO but in relative sense Yes, it does. There is very basic flaw in statistics. Statistics does evaluate every other possibility, options but it does not consider uncertainty. May be because this statistics will lead you to the target, and uncertainties often lead to the infinity, to the space which you don’t know.

I like to dream with eyes wide open than sleeping. May be because I think those are the things I want in life, based on my situation. On the other hand, you don’t have control over your dream while you are sleeping. The dreams you have control over, are they really your dreams or a result of process of extreme wanting? And the dreams you don't control over are the result of process of extreme feeling? Difficult isn’t it? Afterall, feelings are the by product of wanting. Life is always conflicting so as your dreams. Again when happiness is not achieved by constant pursue of it but actually a by product of the small things we do.

I say I am a dreamer but what I dream about is what really matter in the end. I am not sure yet why I dream some specific things, but I guess it is never late to start exploring.

From where shall I start now?......

No comments:

Post a Comment