Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mystery...

Mystery...The world itself is very fascinating, the world without a limit, without a boundary. Applicable to anything or everything. Probably this world drove the humankind to do the seemingly impossible things in very short span of development history.

It is the world which drives me crazy, responsible for many sleepless night, responsible for me to observe every other thing happening around me, especially with the people. May be my brain is one of the most useless brain hence always tries to look for something which you cannot see. In my engineering terms 'something qualitative and not quantitative'. Something we cannot measure hence very difficult to prove its significance or existence.

My relationship with mystery started with thinking about myself. What I do and Why I do so? What I think and Why I think so? I have no rule book to follow (and I guess neither anyone has) so the only thing I can do is to form correlation with my actions and my philosophy. There are so many thing you tell yourself about yourself.

This year probably I will get more time to spend with myself and I have decided to go deeper into my thoughts. To explore myself again. Let me know if you find some clue..

No comments:

Post a Comment