Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Desires and Emotions

One’s life is always influenced by desires and emotions. Some may deny this fact and some will agree. What makes it more interesting is the fact that it is not solely based on our own requirements but largely influenced by things around us. I am counting people in the ‘thing’. I am always amazed by how someone’s desires can change depending on the surrounding. And getting those desires people always put lots of emotions. Then it comes to classical discussion of how very few people can manage to achieve it and why most of us fails? Why very few are successful and rest of the people struggles? Though successful is very vague term, but for my point I will term successful as a person who manage to achieve all the desires.

There is one classic theory about ‘the law of attraction’ which in nutshell says that your own thoughts influence change. The more you want it, the more you get it. If I look at it, I can say, atleast from my point of view that this process of ‘wanting’ is the most difficult one. Do you really really want it or you just need it? Focusing on the process of wanting is very critical, especially when you have constant fear (or view) of consequences of not getting it. Managing your positive thoughts over the negative one is way more difficult.

The humanity survived and growing. Changes are happening and probably few people are responsible for most of the changes. There are more desires in me than ever. Let’s see what wins, the positive desire or negative thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment