Saturday, June 21, 2014

How all did started?

Sometimes it take time for self realisation, and sometimes once you realise the things, it takes time for it to put into action. The second stage is the one which is more dangerous to us. Dangerous, since it the period of denial. This denial causes you more trouble than the trouble you were facing before self realisation.

During this period, you feel more frustrated, because you know things are not going correct, but at the same you are not doing anything to correct it. It will only change, if you stop everything, and take out your time to put down all your issues on the table and start tackling one by one, step by step. This is what I started doing very recently. And there is no feeling better than seeing your improve. Seeing you improve where you need that you needed to improve. 

I came across two very amazing posts from my favorite website Reddit. And it gave me all the push I needed it to do it. Here are they, sharing my best learning from the internet. If you think, or even if you don't think you are going through such state, please do read it. I am sure you will have more self realisation.

That awesome feeling :)

Links:
Post 1: No more zero days
Post 2: The X-effect


2 comments: