Sunday, June 22, 2014

The power of X

Little I knew, small cards, which are stuck everywhere in the house can make such a difference. The difference of X.

After following the advised from the Reddit post, I got my own cards to developed the habbits. I am following those from last one week, and result is unimaginable. It feels I got very different will power to keep doing the things. Difference between doing and not doing is only a marker X. But for me, this is driving me to overcome everything. Today, one of pending task was to write for 15 mins atleast. It's 11pm here right now, and I just came from friends party. I came early because I really wanted to finish the task of writing and then I could see myself sleeping relaxed thinking I did everything I wanted to do it today.

A lot more changes are coming. Changes I wanted and I needed. I am looking forward to remaining days of my habbit building, and show you in the end what and how I achieved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment