Friday, December 25, 2009

Truth...

What is absolute truth in the world? Or is there anything like absolute truth? Some people will argue that there is nothing like absolute truth but only the relative truth. Sometimes my clueless mind search for the answers to randomness, search for absolute truth. I never found the answer. But after all these years, I came to know one thing, which is if I know answer to "Why" then probably I can satisfy myself. Rather I can justify my acts to myself. Once my friend asked me, what is right? It's a classic philosophical question, specially when you have a choice of choosing between 'right is right' or 'right is wrong' or 'wrong is right' or 'wrong is wrong'.



Today is my last day in Siem Reap, Cambodia. I decided to finish my journey in Cambodia by watching the sunrise at Angkor Wat temple. It was beautiful, calm, as I watched Sun spreading its heavenly sunshine across the planet. I was there, standing, welcoming the Sun, again, in my life. Somethings just happens and you never know why? You don't know why there is a sunrise and a sunset, but one thing is for sure. It's there, daily, doing its job.

I decided to be just like Sun. To have a sunrise and sunset daily in my life. A new day giving me inspiration, courage, strength and hope to do the things and sunset reminding me that even if its end for today, tomorrow gonna be beautiful.

There is a ache in my heart and smile on my face. With this sunrise I am heading towards a new city, a new country, a new world. And I know, it's gonna be beautiful.

4 comments:

  1. ur words are so near to me! thnx for giving words to my thoughts too ! cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you really want to know the truth then you should start looking into eastern philosophy. It says that truth can be seen only if you are free from prejudices (in your conscious and unconscious mind).

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ "There is a ache in my heart and smile on my face"....what gives u heartache?

    Your thoughts can really inspire people to live their life a fairy tale. But are u running after or away from something in life? :)

    ReplyDelete