Monday, January 11, 2010

What's in a name?

"What's in a name?". Probably this is one of the most famous quote of all time by Shakespeare. I took the meaning literally and searched for meaning of my name. Obviously I knew what my name means, but to my surprised I found various links talking about personality based on the name. In India, there are many different things for every state/language/culture. ‘Hemant’ is name of a season according to ‘Marathi’ calendar. Hemant is start of winter season (Spring?) according to Marathi calendar. Here are few interesting personality characteristics of people named ‘Hemant’

‘People with this name tend to be very spiritually involved. They are often found lost in thought, philosophizing and can be quite eccentric. They can be quite successful in an analytical field, or as a business owner’

‘Person with this name have so many different natural beauties as the season 'winter' have. Qualities you find in them are deepness, royalty, freshness, purity, naturalists, peacefulness. They have different personality at every moment of life....like nature have!’

‘People with this name are the best observer’

‘Hemant means In Sanskrit actually it refer to hemanthaha = Hemam + Anthaha. Hemam means gold and Anthaha means Heart. Totally, meaning is that his heart is pure’

This make me feel like “The Most Awesomest” guy… ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment