Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Introspection

Introspection really happens. And to happen at daily is something very rare. Everyday, how many times we think and ask ourselves questions? From simple to difficult one. With my initiative to improve myself, this is something I took as a challenge to myself. One of the daily things to do is 'Do something nice to someone'.

I took quite a lot of things for granted. May be everyone does. With daily life going on, it is easy to forget to be nice. It is easy to forget about others because you are stuck with yourself. This is something I have realised recently. This task of 'do something nice to someone' is not constantly reminding me of others. Everyday in the evening, I have to ask question to myself, 'have I done something nice to someone?'. And I realised it doesn't take much time to be nice, or let's say it doesnt take much efforts.

It could be simple thing like sending a good, thanking message to your friends, giving call to old friend who will definitely be happy to talk to you, helping stranger, motivating someone, and what not. When you start doing it, you will realise how difficult it is, because we forgot to be nice. We forgot to think about others.

I am realising this, more than ever. And now, with everything I do, I try to find instances where I could be nice. Do the right thing, and make someone else happy. Again, everything started after the post from Reddit. I took a challenge to get myself to next level. I am getting more serious about my running. I have to do it, for my health but also it's fun. Recently I ran 10k run here, and now I am aiming for improving the timing. It's tough but fun process.

With so many things on horizon, I had to put things in place. and everything starts with you. I took it to you, and took this tasks to get myself better at many things.

More report to come soon. With more deta, and explanation :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment