Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A perspective of time


Today I started reading a very interesting book which I bought ages before and now I got “time” to read it. It couldn’t be more appropriate because I was thinking about finding some “time” to read this book, and title of the book is ‘A Geography of Time – The Temporal Misadventures". It is written by a Social Psychologist Robert Levine. In short, the book is all about how we perceive time as, and what are the factors which affects our perception about time. I just made a start, finished with one chapter and couldn’t help myself but to write about it.

“A man who wastes one hour of time has not discovered meaning of life” as said by Charles Darwin or “So little time, so little to do” as said by famous pianist Oscar Levant, this book tries to put both sides into perspective. It immediately put in a thought mode, and now reflection about my own perception about time started. Especially I know, I got more time saving machines, but lesser and lesser time I got.


I will keep updating here about my finds from my own introspection. 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent Topic !!! Quality of time is another topic of discussion. looking forward to hear more from you on this. keep writing.

    ReplyDelete